Floors feeling a bit cold this winter? Have some scrap fabric around? Make a rug to keep your tootsies toasty at the Spruce Ave Community League No-sew Rug Workshop. Here are the details:
- 2-4 PM Saturday, January 21.
- Spruce Avenue Community Hall 10240 – 115 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta
- Pay what you can for league members (any league)
- Bring whatever fabric you’d like to turn into rugs and a pair of scissors, if you can. Extra fabric and scissors will be provided.
- All ages welcome. Activity appropriate for children ages 8+
Hope to see you there.