WHEN: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 from 5pm- 8:30pm (Drop in)
WHERE: NAIT MAIN CAMPUS (CAT Building) 11762 106st
Spruce Avenue residents and property owners are invited to attend a final public meeting about upcoming neighbourhood reconstruction, before work begins this spring.
City staff will:
- Display and explain the final neighbourhood design, including sidewalk and intersection modifications
- Inform property owners about the local improvement process
- Inform residents about what to expect during construction
- Discuss bike infrastructure along 114 Avenue and along 106 Street
Neighbourhood reconstruction will include:
- Reconstruction/resurfacing of roadways
- Replacement of streetlights
- Reconstruction of sidewalks, curbs and gutters
- Adding sidewalks where there are missing links
We hope to see you there!
For more information visit edmonton.ca/BuildingSpruceAvenue