Spruce Avenue Community is located north of downtown, just steps from Kingsway Mall, NAIT, and some of Edmonton’s best culinary delights. With direct access to the new Metro LRT line, schools, tree-lined streets, and a brand new playground with spray deck, Spruce Avenue is an ideal place to live whether you are working, retired, or growing your family.
- Skating rink
- Spray park and playground
- Community hall
- Large green space/playing field
Visitors to Spruce Avenue will enjoy easy access to nearby shopping and neighbourhood restaurants. A new walking/bike path along the LRT line makes downtown just minutes away. Our immense green space with brand new playground, and our outdoor skating rink are amenities enjoyed by residents and visitors alike.
Check out the News section for recent and upcoming events.
Latest on the blog
- LEARN TO SKATE WRAP UP February 27, 2018
- SPRUCE AVENUE NEIGHBOURHOOD RECONSTRUCTION PUBLIC MEETING February 1, 2018
- January News and Activities January 17, 2018
- Skating Schedule at Spruce Avenue January 2, 2018
- Decorative Street Lighting in Spruce Ave November 12, 2017